Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pregnant With A Prolapsed Disc Pregnancy And A Prolapsed Disc?

Pregnancy and a prolapsed disc? - pregnant with a prolapsed disc

He works extremely hard and long, carried on with my last child, a reduction. I would have taken for a cection. LI has recently discovered that I am pregnant again with our 2 children, but I'm worried that this will affect my back? L may be submitted to our calendar, choose a C-cection. My mother brought us to our last son to me during the first 4 months since put the pain is unbearable and drugged to the eyeballs like, I go there too. If anyone know anything about simiular appreciate the advice.

1 comment:

Aussie_G... said...

How long will run too, because he got his last baby? I do not know to a fraction discal and pregnancy. But if your doctor has recommended that you do not have a child, then it would be nice. But when you give birth, I received this wound suppose you have a problem next May time ND is likely to have opted for a Caesarean section. But I think, dass If your gynecologist, ask their concerns. Be sure to monitor your progress. I think if you have an incident, then it would be quite a pain during their pregnancy. I assume also remind you to keep and strengthen the stomach muscles exercise because I know that if you have any stomach muscles, weak You are the most likely to have back problems this ligments back muscles and to compensate for the muscles of the stomach . Therefore, most women complain of back pain during pregnancy and after. I was one. I know a friend who had a herniated disc and incapacitate months and now has problems with his back.

Post a Comment