Monday, February 22, 2010

8 Inch Sct What Do You Think My Mustang Will Dyno Numbers Will Be?

What do you think my Mustang will dyno numbers will be? - 8 inch sct

I have a 2002 Mustang GT is modded and I will soon be dyno'd. I was curious, I know what kind of number should be expected from HP wheels () and CA () at the wheels. The car has the following modifications:
V8 4.6L block, built with forged new trainees
Cold Air Intake
TBS-chip (adjusted)
-BBK 70mm throttle body
-1 5 / 8 inch long tube headers
O / RX Pipe
Flowmaster Exhaust Group A
Underdrive Pulley Kit
Throttle Body and Intake Manifold Spacer

I think I have a good idea what the car will ask, but I'm curious what others have had past experience. Please give me your suggestion judges in the car and mods, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment