Sunday, February 14, 2010

Boobs Pitcher Upper Body UN-fitness?

Upper Body UN-fitness? - boobs pitcher

I have a really fit body, because I'm a hitter and pitcher of the softball and volleyball. But I like it wear girly shirts, because I am outside of the sport, I am a girly girl. But my problem is that my upper body is really convenient. I do not have broad shoulders and chest. I see almost "masculine" or as a bodybuilder and women want more girly look. Is it possible my torso althletic or make less fit? Or at least my shoulders less broad? Please help. Thank you!

2 comments:

BS said...

I'm the same way I play volleyball and work with weights every day to improve strength. Do not get me wrong, I'm not big and bulky like a bodybuilder, but it is obvious that the development and have a lot of muscle.
That does not bother me, its nice to be if people to me and congratulate me on the arm or shoulder.
Do not worry so much about what others think and wear whatever you want to be sure people will be more remarkable.

Rex B said...

The reduction of the shoulder? Just kidding ... You love your body in a few years.

Post a Comment